Women’s Wisdom Circle
Give yourself permission to care for yourself. You are not responsible for fixing everything. You are not responsible for keeping everyone happy. Take time to revitalize yourself. – Elle Sommer
An opportunity to revitalize YOU
A place to have a real conversation, face-to-face, and feel comortable to:
- Ask – for what you want and need, for advice and encouragement, and even for a reality check
- Listen – for inspiration and connections from like-minded wise women
- Share – resources, ideas, and wholehearted feedback
When – Saturday, April 28 from 10 am to noon
Where – LaQuinta Inn in LaVerkin
Who – This is by invitation only. If you have a friend you would like to bring, that is fine. I trust you will bring the right people for this group. But, I am not advertising this to the public. I have hand-picked the people from my gathering list that I believe are hungry for this kind of real connection.
What – I will host and faciliate this conversation. Of course I will provide some delicious coffee & tea & juices along with some healthy muffins, yogurt, and fruit. I will limit the number to 20 women so be sure to reserve your space.
Cost – $20 a person will allow me to cover the room and food costs.
PLEASE let me know if you are interested in attending. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 435-632-3311.
I plan to do this at least once a quarter and am very interested in your input on what this will look like. I just know I am being strongly led to open up this space for the right women to revitalize, restore, and make powerful connections.
In the meantime, if you want to get a head start, here are a couple of resources that I am finding so helpful in generating the positive ideas and emotions I want to have more of in my life. Take a look and see what you think.
- Maria Sriver’s Sunday Paper: A Paper for People with Purpose and Passion
- Thrive Global: A behavior change media and technology company offering science-based solutions to lower stress, and enhance well-being and performance.